Thursday, September 29, 2011

ICE AGENT ARRESTED

As if I am not already fed up with US Immigration Law. This article is mind blowing. I read the headline and was in complete disbelief. I actually read it and about 3 times to make sure that I was reading it correctly. I believe the most shocking part of this story is "Mangione, a 27-year law enforcement veteran, wore a gray jumpsuit with 'federal prisoner' on the back in court Wednesday, and his hands and feet were shackled..." He was a 27 year law enforcer, keywords LAW ENFORCER. In my mind law enforcers should apply all areas of the law not just in the area they specialize in or work in, I mean that is just my opinion. I also think it is ironic that immigrant detainees walk around with "prisoner" on their backs and in some cases none of them have committed crimes aside from illegally entering the US.

That's just my take on the situation. What do you guys think?

No comments:

War against Euphoria

  Hate Hope and Human Rights  At least that's what the addicts describe it as. In 2020 alone, an estimated 9.5 million Americans, just A...